DP Palmer began more than 3 decades ago, specializing in the creative painting and renovation of unique homes in classic Greater Seattle neighborhoods. The owner and managing partner have more than 65 years’ hands-on painter experience in every facet of the evolving industry in Seattle. Each painter we employ is a highly skilled craftsmen who takes great pride in their craft. We treat each painter the same way they are trained to treat clients: with respect, with a rare honesty and scrupulous focus that maintains harmony in the everyday work environment.
We believe our painting company is only as good as our last project. We believe that constant client communication is 99% of any painter contract. We remind ourselves daily that we are in the painter service—not sales—industry.
Why? It’s just good painter business—when your company goal is sustained excellence backed by an unheard of 7 year unconditional guarantee against defects in painter work and materials, then sales take care of themselves. If you’re in need of a painter in the Seattle area, DP Palmer Painting and Restoration is your choice.
Goals – What to Expect From Our Expert Seattle Painting Team
Our goals are simple: to develop long term relationships with clients by delivering stunning finished Seattle painting projects on time, on budget, for a fair market price using the most skilled painter team available.
Our clients are retirees on fixed incomes, affluent homeowners in exclusive Seattle neighborhoods and corporate entities who demand professional results from their painter.
We treat each client to the same scrupulous attention to detail and hands on professional management skills we look for when choosing painter products and vendors that reflect company values.
When management, our skilled painter team, and quality vendors all believe that action—not sales pitch or empty promise—speaks louder than words then even the most skeptical client develops faith in our painting and renovation process. Many of these customers become repeat clients who wouldn’t dream of using anyone but us for their needs.
DP Palmer Painting and Restoration won’t waste time telling you what you want to hear: Given the opportunity. We’ll show you that creative painting applications produce striking results that stand the test of time.
Each painter we employ gives it their all to make your painting project a reality. We don’t want vague “cookie cutter” recommendations for your Seattle painting project: we expect rave reviews.
And we get them. Check out our review section—each entry verified with names, numbers and (except as it may violate client privacy) Seattle addresses supplied to prospective clients on request.
The Benefits of Working with the Best Seattle Painter Team – DP Palmer Painting and Restoration
- Sound painter management. We visit each job site each day to make sure the painting project is running smoothly. We provide solutions on the spot should questions arise. Managers are college trained professionals with years of hands on personal experience in the Seattle painter industry.
- We don’t play change order “games.” Transparency and honesty is our “secret salestool”; the prices we quote are based on years of experience plying our painting trade. That price won’t change. An inexperienced or unscrupulous painter will often bid low to get a project then attempt to renegotiate, citing unforeseen problems. Nothing sours a business relationship quicker than distrust. DP Palmer Painting and Restoration has an A-Plus business rating with the Better Business Bureau. We’re not your average painter company!
- Highly trained Seattle painter team. The majority of our painters have been with us for more than a decade. We constantly train our each painter in the latest tools and materials applications. DP Palmer has a waiting list of potential employees who would jump at the opportunity to be a member of our Seattle painter crew.
- Professional color painting consultation. Our managing partner Gary is a fine arts painter (in his “spare” time) and holds an advanced degree in Liberal Arts. Some of our painting projects have been written up in award winning trade journals. Recent spectacular results include the complex painting restoration of the United States Vacation Home of the Year and the extraordinary color design of a 5 story Condominium in downtown Seattle. The creative use of color in combination with sound application of the newest painter materials can produce stunning results for virtually the same price you would spend on color schemes that fail to illuminate architectural details of even the most humble homes and businesses. Let us help you discover hidden color painting tricks of the trade. Best of all, should you decide to contract with us, our color design services are included in the painting project price.
- We NEVER over-book our painting schedule. Nothing sours a business relationship quicker than a painter who doesn’t show. We pride ourselves in project completion on schedule and are always willing to include a completion date clause in all contracts (It doesn’t stop there; we are equally rabid about keeping appointments and returning phone calls). We want nothing more than to get out to your Seattle home and start painting!
- Each painter we employ is constantly learning about the latest painting products and painter services. Where to begin?—the evolution away from oil based painter products into acrylic that dramatically increase painting longevity? The use of elastomeric painter products, metallics, amazing faux designer walls that make an interior space ‘sing’?, deck paints that actually endure the elements, the critical differences between solid and semi-solid, opaque and semi-transparent stains? Translucent coatings that can turn cedar siding into the sheen and beauty you only see on the hull of a Chris Craft Yacht? There’s not much out there any Seattle painter we employ hasn’t seen, not many painting applications we haven’t mastered. One of the reasons that’s so is that our suppliers are also innovators, and keep us abreast of the latest developments in the Seattle painting industry.
Your Ideal Seattle Painter
Think of DP Palmer Painting and Restoration when you think of the ideal Seattle painting team. You deserve the best painter crew for your next project:
- The ideal Seattle painter has the skills and experience to complete your painting project confidently.
- The ideal Seattle painting team has transparent rates.
- The ideal Seattle painter is prompt and prepared to the job site.
- The ideal Seattle painting team helps bring your painting project to completion for a lifetime of enjoyment.
DP Palmer Painting and Restoration is always striving to the ideals of the perfect Seattle painting team. If you’re in Seattle and you have a painting project you need completed, think of DP Palmer Painting and Restoration. From picking colors to getting a painter team out to your Seattle home and finishing the job, we can handle every step better than any painter you can put us against.